Saturday 2 June 2007

Doesn’t matter.

The reason for me writing this is that I am looking for witnesses.

If you were at the following places at the following times, I would like to talk to you:

1. Place: Foyles, Charing Cross Road. Classic books section (1st Floor)
Date: Friday 1 June 2007 (today)
Time: 11 am (ish)

2. Place: St Paul’s Cathedral*
Date: Friday 1 June 2007 (today)
Time: 1pm (ish)

*Please note, not to be confused with St Paul’s Church on Covent Garden Piazza where the street performers perform. I mean the Cathedral near Liverpool Street (massive dome/whispering gallery and designed by Sir Christopher Wren). Just in case!

I have attached map links for both of them, please let me know if they don’t work.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529838&y=181184&z=0&sv=WC2H+0EB&st=2&pc=WC2H+0EB&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srfhttp://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=532008&y=181196&z=0&sv=EC4M+8AD&st=2&pc=EC4M+8AD&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

If you were there – PLEASE CONTACT ME on the above email address. Thank you.

No comments: