Thursday 28 June 2007

June knows where other Dupine books can be found!

Hello Amy,
Here is a list of where the Dupine books are, sorry I didn't email it to you before but I did not go into work yesterday as I was feeling under some weather. Perhaps it is because I have been through the wringer! (what is a wringer?)

june

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Information
Date: 26-Jun-2007 17:05
Subject: Dupine stockists
To: june.haversham@hodder.co.uk


Hi June



What a curious request. Dupine Classics were cheap as chips (look who wrote Wuthering Heights according to them!). I don't know for the life of me why we acquired them. I've been looking for where editions might still be stocked but the database keeps crashing, so I haven't got them all. I think there are a few more in bookshops and libraries up north. But in the meantime, here's what I could find. Apart from Foyle's, where there's quite a few, I think all the places only have one book each.



Best



Bob





Bath, Waterstone's

Birmingham, Waterstone's (New Street)

Bolton, Waterstone's

Cambridge, Border's

Canterbury, Waterstone's

Cheltenham, Waterstone's

Fareham, Waterstone's

High Wycombe, Waterstone's

Ipswich, Waterstone's

Leeds, The Idle Hour

London, Forbidden Planet (what a classic book is doing there, I don't know)

London, Foyle's

Nottingham, Waterstone's

Reading, Waterstone's (Broad Street)


Swindon, Waterstone's

Whitby, The Whitby Bookshop

Yeovil, Waterstone's



And some libraries.

Blackburn Library

Darwen Library

Neath Library

Redruth Library

St Ive's Library

Wokingham Library

No comments: